2. Selection Procedures
Please note that spaces are very competitive in the Primary Division, and hence not all applicants will be invited for the written test and interview. Eligible candidates will be invited for the written test and interview when vacancies become available. Applicants who are invited for the written test, please submit $50 (cash) on the day of the written test.
Grade 2 to Grade 6 admission written test includes Chinese, English and Mathematics papers. Each paper takes approximately 30 to 40 minutes which will be arranged and conducted on the same day in June. Details of the written test arrangement will be sent with the invitation letter through the online application system on May 22, 2020.
3. Confirmation of Enrollment
The successful applicants will be notified through online application system on July 3, 2020. Parents are
required to register before the due date to secure the school place.
4. Scholarship / Financial Assistance
Needy students, including those from families receiving Comprehensive Social Security Assistance and those receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Finance Office, could apply and be eligible for school fee remission. Besides, we welcome students who have noteworthy performance in sports, music, performing arts, visual arts, services, leadership or academic excellence to apply for our scholarship. The application forms and details of our Scholarship and Financial Assistance Schemes can be found on our school website (http://www.hkbuas.edu.hk). Hard copies of application forms and related information are also available at our school office. If you would like to apply for your child, please submit the application form and other related documents on the day of registration.
Data Privacy Notice:
- All private data related to the Admission Process is handled in full compliance of all HK laws, ordinances, and EDB guidelines
- All the information submitted in the Application Form and other attachments will be used only for the admissions purposes. All admission data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
- Documents submitted for the Admission Process will not be returned.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us at 2636 7382 or via e-mail at