We welcome students of all nationalities and backgrounds for Grade Seven Admission.
1. There is a 15% upper limit for the admission of Shatin residents.
2. Comprehensive scholarship and financial assistance programmes are available for application. Please refer to “Scholarship / Financial Assistance” for details.
Limited Grade 7 places in 2020-2021 are now open for application on the following date:
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Time: Start from 9:00 a.m.
(School will stop accepting applicants, once the G7 places are filled up)
Application Form: Please DOWNLOAD here
- Students should submit his/her learning portfolio and/or supporting documents including the latest school report card to school on July 7 for our consideration.
- Shortlisted students will be invited to have a written test and/or an interview on the same day.
Notes to Applicants
- Please return the completed application form together with the following documents in person on Tuesday, July 7, 2020 to:
Secondary School Admission Office
HKBU Affiliated School Wong Kam Fai Secondary and Primary School
6 On Muk Lane, Shek Mun, Shatin, N.T.
a. Copy of Applicant’s Birth Certificate/Identity Card/Other document of Identity
b. Copy of the school reports in last 3 years
c. Maximum four single-side A4 pages of extra-curricular achievements (ECA) including supporting documents or other supplementary information;
d. Copy of Allocation Slip and Admission Slip;
A non-refundable application fee of HK$50 by cash;
Proof of HKBU alumni or current staff (Refer to Part F if applicable)
- Our Grade 6 students will be directly promoted to Grade 7 (Secondary 1) if they reach the promotion criteria, while the remaining places will be open for public application.
- Maximum 15% Grade 7 (Secondary 1) places for public application can be offered to applicants living in Shatin district (according to the home address). There is no limit for students from other districts.
- Admission Criteria: Student Portfolio 50%, Interview Performance 50%
Scholarship / Financial Assistance
Needy students, including those from families receiving Comprehensive Social Security Assistance and those receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Finance Office, could apply and be eligible for school fee remission. Besides, we welcome students who have noteworthy performance in sports, music, performing arts, visual arts, services, leadership or academic excellence to apply for our scholarship. The application forms and details of our Scholarship and Financial Assistance Schemes can be found on our school website (http://www.hkbuas.edu.hk). Hard copies of application forms and related information are also available at our school office. If you would like to apply for your child, please submit the application form and other related documents on the day of registration.
1. All private data related to the admission process shall be handled in full compliance with all HK laws, ordinances, and EDB guidelines.
2. All the information submitted in the Application Form and other attachments will be used only for the admission purposes. All admission data of those unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
3. All admission documents submitted will not be returned.
||G7 Admission Seminar 2020 - 2021 Academic Development
||G7 Admission Seminar 2020 - 2021 Other Learning Experiences
|G7 Admission Seminar 2020 - 2021 Application
||G7 Admission Seminar 2020 - 2021 Q&A
2636 7332 (Admission Office) 2637 2270 (Secondary School)