The Mission of the Student Development Division is to enhance the whole person development of students. We provide a safe learning environment for the students, empowering them to be spiritually mature, wise and informed, artistic, physically strong, creative and civic-minded.
Upholding the tradition and educational belief of the Hong Kong Baptist University, we aim at developing students to be contributing global citizens with national pride at heart. We focus on exploring students’ potential in an environment where East meets West. Moreover, we hope that we can build interactive teacher-student relationships and help students to develop a sense of belonging to the school.
We mentor our students, fostering his/her personal growth with the following elements:
- Aim high and take initiative towards learning
- Positive emotional and social well-being
- Positive moral and civic values towards life
- Be confident and self-disciplined
- Good judgment
- Perseverance and “Never give up” attitude
- Positive interpersonal relationship with parents, teachers and classmates
- Lifelong learner
To nurture the development of the students, our Student Development Division is divided into different sub-divisions, including Student Management & Support, Student Advancement Support, Guidance, Home-School Liaison, Moral & Civic Education, Alumni Affairs, Global Citizenship, and Other Learning Experiences.
We CARE about People