National Security Education
The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) is an inalienable part of the People’s Republic of China. Safeguarding national security is the constitutional duty of the HKSAR. This is also the common responsibility of all Hong Kong residents.
Following the implementation of the National Security Law, our school has been promoting national security education in different aspects, including school administration, staff management and training, learning and teaching, student guidance, discipline and support, as well as home-school cooperation.
A working group with members from different areas of work has been formed to take charge of the liaison and coordination work, and adopt a whole school approach in formulating and implementing measures related to safeguarding national security and national security education.
- Maintain a peaceful and orderly school environment and atmosphere
- Deepen students’ understanding of national security and the country’s development
- Enhance students’ sense of national identity
- Nurture students as good law-abiding citizens
- Moral and Civic Education Activity — 「經濟科技講座及青少年公益年會 2021」
- National Security Education Day 2021
- Basic Law Competition 2021
- National day flag raising ceremony
- Seminar on Cyber Security and Technology Crime
- 基本法大使嘉許禮 2021
- Celebration of the 25th anniversary of HKSAR
Pamphlet “The Law of the People’s Republic of China on Safeguarding National Security in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region”
Pamphlet “Q&As on Legislation for the HKSAR to Safeguard National Security”
National Security and Our Daily Lives
The Importance of the Rule of Law to the HKSAR
Curriculum Framework of National Security Education in Hong Kong