Application for 2021-2022 Grade 7 (Secondary 1) Admission
Limited places in Grade 7 (2021-2022) are now open for application. Details are as follows:
|Date||July 6, 2021 (Tuesday)|
|Time||From 9:00 a.m.
(The school will stop accepting applications once the G7 places are filled up.)
|Application Form||Please download [HERE]|
Notes to Applicants
Please return the completed application form together with the following documents in person on Tuesday, July 6, 2021 to:
Secondary School Admission Office
HKBU Affiliated School Wong Kam Fai Secondary and Primary School
6 On Muk Lane, Shek Mun, Shatin, N.T.
- Copy of applicant’s birth certificate/ID card/any other document of identity
- Copy of school report cards in the latest 3 years
- Maximum four single-side A4 pages showing extra-curricular achievements including supporting documents or other supplementary information
- Copy of Allocation Slip and Admission Slip
- A non-refundable application fee of HK$50 by cash
- Proof of HKBU alumni or current staff (if applicable)
- Applicants living in the Shatin district (according to the home address on application form) are subject to a quota of 15% of school places for open application. There is no limit for students from other districts.
- Admission criteria: student portfolio 50%, interview performance 50%.
Scholarship / Financial Assistance
Needy students, including those from families receiving financial assistance by the Student Finance Office and the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance, are eligible to apply for school fee remission. Besides, we welcome students who have noteworthy performance in sports, music, performing arts, visual arts, services, leadership or academic excellence to apply for our scholarship. The application forms and details of our Scholarship and Financial Assistance Schemes can be found on our school website (http://www.hkbuas.edu.hk). Hard copies of application forms and related information are also available at our school office. If you would like to apply for your child, please submit the application form and other related documents on the day of registration.
|Secondary School Information Brochure||Virtual Tour in A-School|
- All personal data related to the admission process shall be handled in full compliance with the laws and ordinances of Hong Kong, and the guidelines from the Education Bureau.
- All the information collected will be used for admission purposes only. All the admission data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
- All admission documents submitted will not be returned.