Application for Grade 8 to Grade 11 (Secondary 2 to Secondary 5) Admission (2023-2024)
We now accept Grade 8 – Grade 11 (Secondary 2 to Secondary 5) admission applications. Please complete the online application form through the link below and submit the required documents simultaneously.
- Applicant's recent photo
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate/Identity Card/other documents of identity
- Applicant’s school reports in the last three years
- A maximum of four single-sided A4 pages of extra-curricular achievements (ECA) including supporting documents or other supplementary information
- Proof of our school alumni or HKBU alumni or current staff (applicable to parents and siblings)
- A non-refundable application fee of HK$50.
1. Admission Procedures
|1. Complete application & upload necessary documents||
March 31, 2023
|Click to enter Online Application System||
|2. Written test||
May 8, 2023
|Click to enter Written Test Enquiry System||
May 15-19, 2023
|Click to enter Interview Enquiry System||
|4. Announcement of application result||
To be confirmed
|Click to enter Result Enquiry System||
To be confirmed
2. Scholarship / Financial Assistance
Needy students, including those from families receiving Comprehensive Social Security Assistance and those receiving financial assistance provided by the Student Finance Office, could apply and be eligible for school fee remission. Besides, we welcome students who have noteworthy performance in sports, music, performing arts, visual arts, services, leadership or academic excellence to apply for our scholarship. The application forms and details of our Scholarship and Financial Assistance Schemes can be found on our school website (http://www.hkbuas.edu.hk). Hard copies of application forms and related information are also available at our school office. If you would like to apply for your child, please submit the application form and other related documents on the day of registration.
3. Subjects offered to Senior Grades
|Compulsory Subjects||Chinese Language△, English Language, Mathematics, Citizenship and Social Development○ , General PE|
|Electives||BAFS-Accounting, BAFS-Business, Biology, Chemistry, Chinese History△, Economics, Geography, History, ICT, Literature in English, Music, Physical Education, Physics, Visual Arts|
Grades 11 – 12 (For GCE A-level ONLY)
|Compulsory Subjects||Chinese Language△, English Language & General PE|
|A-level Subjects||Accounting, Arts and Design, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, Physics|
Medium of Instruction
△ Chinese only
○ Chinese or English
Other subjects: English only
- All private data collected in the admission process will be handled in full compliance with all related HK laws, ordinances, and EDB guidelines.
- All the data submitted in the Application Form and other attachments will be used only for admission purposes. All the admission data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
- Documents submitted will not be returned.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us at 2636 7332 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.